Become a Parabola Power User with Keyboard Shortcuts
How to use Parabola's keyboard shortcuts to increase your productivity
We know -- sometimes building complex or intricate flows in Parabola can be time-consuming. That's why we added shortcuts for the most time-intensive tasks. They may seem small, but adding these to your workflow can drastically increase your productivity and cut down on mouse-time.
Select a step and:
- Press Space Bar to open its settings and results view
- Press Escape to close the settings and results view
- Press d to duplicate it
- Press delete or backspace to delete it
- Use the arrow keys to nudge it around the canvas
- Press s to enter the step search bar in the top right
- Type in what you would like to search
- Use the arrow keys to navigate up and down the list
- Press enter to add the highlighted step to your flow
Look out for better keyboard support in navigating the settings panel in the future!