What it does
Connects to and pulls data from Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics platform that offers event based tracking and revenue generation tracking through their integration with Adwords.
How to connect
- Drag the Pull from Google Analytics step from the sidebar onto your canvas.
- Click Authorize or Reauthorize on the step settings.
- A popup will appear that will take you through the standard Google account auth flow, allowing you to select any of the accounts that you logged in with.
Once connected, you can choose the metric that you would like to pull in, as well as optional "Dimensions" to cut the data by. You must choose a date range for the data, as well.
- Relative dates follow the pattern of [0-9]daysAgo and must be terms of days.
- Specific dates follow the pattern yyyy-mm-dd and should include leading zeros.