We're excited to be partnering with our friends at Bubble! Bubble is a no-code website builder that lets you build and host web applications without engineers. We've added Bubble as a source and destination step for a smooth, easy integration for moving data to and from Bubble.
Here are some great ways to use Parabola and Bubble together:
- Bring data into Bubble: Use Parabola to connect to APIs and other tools that contain data to use in your Bubble app.
- Enrich data in Bubble: Use Parabola to import data from your Bubble app, enrich it and send the transformed data back to Bubble.
- Connect data from Bubble with other systems: Use Parabola to import data from Bubble and merge it with data from other tools to get a wholistic understanding of your app, customers, and business.
We're amazed by the incredibly creative, complex apps Bubblers have built. Parabola builders have built some creative, complex flows as well, and we can't wait to see what happens when these forces unite!
Don't forget to share what you build using Parabola and Bubble!
Need inspiration? Use one of our prebuilt recipes to get started:
- Process and transform Bubble app data
- Send your Bubble app data to Google Sheets
- Send data from Airtable to Bubble
Note: Parabola works through Bubble’s Data API. Please make sure the Data API is enabled for your Bubble account and your Bubble Privacy rules are set appropriately.