Give Time Back to your Sales Team with Codeless Automation by Parabola
Increase sales productivity and drive results with Salesforce and CRM automation using Parabola.
If you’re a sales leader or SDR, you’ve felt the soul-crushing time drain of maintaining and updating Salesforce or another CRM with lead status, communication channels, profile data, and so much more. It’s excruciating.
Add in the frequently manual process of compiling reports on a regular basis, and it’s no wonder why sales teams spend a good chunk of their quarter not selling. In fact, sales teams, on average, spend almost a third of their time updating CRMs, managing data, and creating reports. That’s time that could have been spent prospecting, contacting leads, giving demos, or closing deals.
Your sales team spends one-third of their time not selling.
Even if you’re lucky and your sales tools already have integrations with your CRM, data frequently doesn’t quite line up. Reports for a specific metric never seem to have the right data.
To make matters worse, if you want to automate anything in Salesforce, you are going to need a consulting agency (read: far too expensive for what you get), or dedicated engineering time (read: a waste of resources).
We feel your pain, and that’s why we’ve built Parabola.
Parabola enables anyone to work with and automate their data as effectively as an engineer without needing spreadsheets or code.
Quickly and easily connect to any data, no engineers required
With the increasing number of tools utilized by most sales teams, it’s becoming common to have data that is incomplete, incompatible, or inconsistent. Trying to connect disparate date is usually a task limited to overworked development teams. Parabola has an ever growing list of integrations (including common databases) that allow you to pull in data from anywhere in a few clicks, without any code required.
Pull in data from anywhere in a few clicks, without code.
With data integrations and automation, you can:
- Join Google Analytics data with Stripe data, to see which blog articles bring in the most enterprise customers.
- Connect Mailchimp campaign data with both Salesforce and analytics data stored in Redshift to get a complete picture of what a user is doing on and off your site, before trying to up-sell them.
- Use custom logic and references to data from other services to automatically update Salesforce accounts and leads.
- Create a shared data pipeline that can be used by multiple users for reporting, analysis, or normalization.
- Send out live sales reports synthesized from multiple sources to your team.
- Automatically clean new data before it enters your CRM.
- Update Salesforce leads to Do Not Contact using the results from an opt-out link in automatic emails, or from a form on your site.
- Update a lead to an opportunity automatically when a lead performs some sort of action visible in analytics, or through a form.
- Check leads without Opportunities Set against your new contacts, to catch inconsistencies. Then automatically update the leads to have Opportunities Set.
- Automatically update Salesforce via Google Forms used by AEs and SDRs for quick data entry.
Reclaim your day with automation
Most of the hassle of a powerful CRM like Salesforce comes from keeping records up-to-date. Why are you spending a third of your week updating Salesforce and generating custom reports?
Automation takes care of the menial tasks that feel manual and slow, and gets a team back to doing what they do best — selling. Using Parabola’s automation, you can recapture enough time to help your sales team blow past quota and still make it to happy hour.