The Parabola team has been working hard in 2022! So hard that we might have skipped writing a Spring update 😅. But it’s summer now, and we’re looking back at all the things we’ve been building so far this year.
☝️ Organizing your team Flows
The Flows page is where teams go to see all of the Parabola Flows they’ve built. We did a complete overhaul 🏗️ early this year!
- Teammates can now organize their Flows into a shared Team space. Plus, you still have your own area, My Flows, to put Flows that aren’t shared.
- Now you can organize your organization’s Flows into folders 📁! For example: at Parabola, we have folders for each team, and then team-specific folders inside each of those. This helps keep Flows organized and visible.
- The whole experience was given a major face-lift. The information has been reorganized to make it earlier to recognize and see the status of Flows.
- You can still search, share, and create Flows from this space.
We’ll have more features coming to this space in 2022, so keep an eye out 👀.
Share patterns using Card Templates
Lots of our customers find themselves building similar Flow patterns again and again. Now you can use Card Templates to save time and standardize your building techniques across the whole team! Just click on the “Save as Template” button on the top of a Card to save and name it: it’ll appear in the builder sidebar for you and your teammates to use.
More product updates
We’ve been up to a lot more! Here are some recent highlights:
- 🙌 New beta integrations, like TikTok, Slack, ShipHero, Klaviyo, Recharge, and Gorgias.
- 🗂️ Flow names now appear in browser tabs and windows (It’s the little things! 🎉)
- 👩🏾💻 Dialing in the performance of the Expand JSON step.
- 🚨 Improvements to our API error handling (and more to come soon)
- 🏇 Speed improvements to the Flow builder and navigation (like switching tabs)
- 📎 Pull from Email Attachment feature additions
- ⚙️ Adjustments to Team payment settings management
New content and Blog
Finally, we’ve redesigned and rebuilt our entire blog, introducing new topics and navigation, a new visual design, and lots of new content. Check out some recent highlights:
- 📔 Eliminate operational debt using Parabola
- 📘 Why Data teams shouldn’t be scared of Parabola
- 📗 Plan better with automated inventory forecasting
- 📙 Measure customer lifetime value (LTV/CLV) with Parabola
- 🎥 Automating freight and inventory with Parabola
- 🎥 Automating alerts for pending orders with Parabola
As always, we’re always looking to the next build — and the team is growing fast 😎 — so you’ll hear from us soon with even more. In the meantime, have a great summer 🏖️.