Happy holidays from all of us at Parabola! It's certainly been an eventful year. As we look ahead to 2022, we look back on our major investments of 2021: bolstering team collaboration, making Flow building more delightful and powerful, and launching new integrations.
Unleashing the power of teams
To all of the teams building together in Parabola, we've really valued your feedback as we aim to make Parabola a better home base for your work.
- You can now add teammates to your Flows as either editors or viewers, safely facilitating both co-building and knowledge sharing
- You can work from Google Sheets in Shared Drives with our Google Sheets integration
- Single-sign on (SSO) enables you to offer Parabola to your teammates using your existing Identity Provider (available on Advanced plans)
We've got lots more in store for you next year, including the ability to (finally) organize your Flows into folders and save custom Flow templates. 👀 Stay tuned!
Powerful Flow building
The way that YOU use Parabola inspires us on a daily basis. Parabola's core Flow builder got a lot of love this year in order to make it easier to build Flows, document your processes, and analyze results.
- Cards are more than just an upgrade of our old Notes – they're a system for organizing your Flows. With cards you can create distinct sections in a Flow, with titles, descriptions, or instructions for your teammates.
- You can now undo and redo changes as you build a Flow. With the keyboard commands you know and love, it's safer to experiment and build ambitiously in Parabola – knowing you can easily revert an edit.
- We also invested in the speed and performance of key transform steps. What were previously our "worst offenders" are now about 15 times faster, including: Merge duplicate rows, Remove duplicate rows, Insert row Numbers, Count by group, Sum by group, Average by group, Filter Rows, and Insert if/else column.
- Finally, we refreshed key surfaces across the Flow builder, including:
- Tabs inside the step settings view, so you can easily explore results and input data
- Collapsable steps sidebar, giving you more room on the canvas when needed
- Completely reworked navigation bar, so that builder tools are more clear and organized
Connecting your data
Lastly, we've recently launched six new integrations and made improvements to many more, so that you can use Parabola with all of your data and tools:
We also doubled down on our Shopify integration, which continues to be our most popular ecommerce integration. We refreshed the step settings, making them easier to understand and use, and you can now:
- Have more control over which columns are imported from Shopify
- Pull in even more fields, including "Cost" for inventory items and customer address
- Filter orders by refund date when pulling them in
- Create or update customer addresses when sending data to Shopify
Whew. And just like that, it's been a year! You can review all of our 2021 updates by scrolling through our What's New page. Above all, we want to extend our sincerest thanks. Empowering you in your daily work is our biggest motivation. Thank you for your invaluable support and brilliant ideas all year. Please keep sending your feedback and suggestions our way!
Here's to 2022!