Vulnerability Reporting Terms and Conditions
If you are a security researcher and would like to disclose an issue, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are advocates for responsible disclosure by independent security researchers.
Your submission of a bug or vulnerability is voluntary and subject to the below terms and conditions:
- You need to show that you could exploit a vulnerability, but you must not actually exploit it. You must not: access, modify, copy, download, delete, compromise or otherwise misuse others’ data; access non-public information without authorization; degrade, interrupt or deny services to our users; and/or incur loss of data that is not your own.
- If you are performing research, please use your own accounts and do not interact with other users’ accounts or data.
- You must not leverage the existence of a vulnerability or access to sensitive or confidential data to make threats, extortionate demands, or ransom requests.
- Your testing must not violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- You are prohibited from participating in the program if you are a resident of any U.S. embargoed jurisdiction, including but not limited to Iran, North Korea, Cuba, the Crimea region, and Syria; or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By participating in the program, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list.
- By providing a submission, you agree that you may not publicly disclose your findings or the contents of your submission to any third parties without Parabola's prior written approval.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- By reporting a bug, you grant Parabola and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, adapt, develop, create derivative work from, or share your submission for any purpose. You waive all claims, including breach of contract or implied-in-fact contract, arising out of your submission.
- Whether to provide a payment for the disclosure of a bug and the amount of the payment is entirely at our discretion, and we may cancel or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- Parabola maintains a list of vulnerabilities that are known and not considered new vulnerabilities. Your submission will be compared to that list.