Parabola uses a range of third-party service providers to assist with its internal operations, customer engagement, and analytic activities.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to be as transparent as possible to our customers, the Subprocessor list includes any third-parties who may have access to your data by utilizing our service. The type of data that the Subprocessor has access to is limited to only what is reasonably necessary to perform the service provided.
Data that you use in Parabola (think CSVs you upload, lists of orders you pull in from Shopify, Google Sheets that you pull data in from) are only processed in Amazon Web Services. No other subprocessor has access to that data.
This list is subject to change, as the needs of the business change.
Parabola currently uses the following Subprocessors:
Subprocessor - service provided
- Amazon Redshift - Cloud storage
- Amazon Web Services - Cloud service provider
- Amplitude - Usage analytics
- Apollo - Sales email provider
- Bugsnag - Error monitoring and app stability
- Clearbit - Marketing analytics
- DBT - Data transforms
- DocuSign - E-signature platform
- Fivetran - Data transfer
- Front - Communications inbox
- FullStory - Usage analytics
- Gong - Sales enablement
- Google Ads - Ads marketing provider
- Google Analytics - Usage analytics
- Google Workspace - Email, file storage, spreadsheets
- Sendgrid - Transaction email provider
- Hubspot - Customer relationship management
- Intercom - Customer messaging management
- Metabase - Cloud analytics
- Notion - Internal documentation
- Salesforce - Customer relationship management
- Segment - Customer data platform
- Stripe - Payment processor
- Jira - Project management