Team and permissions
Parabola is designed for collaboration, enabling you to work on flows with your team and easily share within your organization. Utilize different levels of access (permissions) when it comes to your team and your flows.
To navigate to your Team page, click on your avatar icon in the top right corner and click on "My Team."
Adding Team Members
To add a team member to your organization's account, click the "+ Add teammate" button at the top of your Team page. (Note: you must be an Admin to add new users to your team.)
Fill out the requested fields and click "Add teammate." Team permissions enable you to add the teammate as either an Admin or an Editor.
- An Admin will be able to make changes to your subscription/billing, and add/delete team members. (See below for details)
- An Editor (formerly known as "Member") cannot make any subscription/billing changes, and cannot add or delete users.
The new team member will then receive an email inviting them to join the team.
(Note, you can also add a new team member from the Flow sharing window.)
All admins on your team have the ability to manage billing and manage users.
- Manage billing: update subscription; update payment method
- Manage users: add users; remove users; change permissions (member / administrator)
For certain teams on Advanced plans, admins can also manage Flows:
- Access all Flows in the organization, including those not located in team folders
- Will have Editor or Viewer permissions on all Flows
Adding collaborators to a Flow
Adding a new team member does not automatically give them access to all Flows on your account, only those that are in shared team folders. To learn how to add collaborator(s) to a specific Flow, click here.